did anyone else here about a man and a woman getting arrested for their involvement in having underaged teenagers fighting. Apparently they put these two girls about 16 years old in a garage and had another teenager filming them catfighting. I don't know if they were willing particpants or not but when one teen tried to get out she was pushed back into the garage by the adult. The girls were really punching one another. I think it is on Youtube. I also heard this might be going on often in secrecy much like dog fighting

Kind of dispicable if you ask me, I am a big fan of catfighting but mainly fantasy or made by producers like Joan Wise. If these were two willing adult women and know one got hurt, other than some brusing I'd be all for it but 16 year olds. No way!

But for Fantasy purposes what if a big name director like a James Cameron (Avatar) went to two B-type actresses, you know someone you may have heard of but not a leading lady type and put them in a room and said the first one out gets 10 million dollars to star in my new movie. Say ten years ago I could see a Tara Reid and Carmen Electra willing to fight one another for 10 mil and a leading lady part in a blockbuster.

Who are some of todays actresses who might be willing to punch out another actress for fame and fortune?